Monday, March 26, 2012

A Kind of Accolade

Have you ever visited the site ldschurchtemples.com?

It is extremely popular, and he posts up to date information on temples, both current and under construction.  Last Friday this news article appeared on his news section:


That is my Ogden Temple model video the webmaster e is promoting. He has linked to my best videos on his site. He has created pages just to display my videos for my Fort Lauderdale, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Paris, Gilbert and  Payson temple Models as well as the one he reported on, Ogden.

I was taken by surprise on this, suddenly out of nowhere I started getting comments on my videos. That morning, only the Payson video was well viewed, with nearly 300 views since last October when it was posted. The Ogden video had 50 views.  The following afternoon the Ogden video had 1160 (currently over 1700) views, and all except Ft Lauderdale have almost or over 300 views.

People have started to click the like button on my videos, going from one like for Payson to 22 for all the videos collectively.  AND I am getting views from around the world. Most of the views are from the US, but I also have views from Canada, Spain, United Kingdom, Brazil, Mexico, France, Colombia, Germany, Hungary, Australia, Italy, Chile, Argentina and New Zealand, just to name the countries that have had 5 - 100 visitors (US is well over 2,000 visitors.) All in all I have had views from over 44 countries, including such far flung places as Estonia and Trinidad and Tobago.

It really encourages me to keep doing what I am doing. I received an email from someone in Versailles France this morning thanking me for the Paris model.

Unbelievable

0 comments:

Post a Comment