Sunday, August 24, 2008

Test

I've been trying to do some new things with some of the programs I've been learning. I decided to share my first results with you. This is a combination of work from Blender3D and a trial version of Adobe Flash 7, which is 2 generations behind the current version of flash. This has taken a week to put together, but the nice thing about this project is the setup. Now all I have to do is take any model I have created, set up the camera and animation (this will take 15 minutes and then walk away while the computer renders (that can take days.) Then when it's done, 15 minutes is all it takes to make the flash now. The template is set, and off it goes.

So enjoy this little interactive toy just below, let me know how it works. Just use the arrows after it loads.






0 comments:

Post a Comment