Sunday, August 31, 2008

Test 2

The Question was asked me in regards to the last 3d test 'what is it for?'

I suppose I should explain the point. This is a small tool to allow people to view models that I have created with Blender 3D. Beyond that, it is an opportunity to show what I am capable of in regards to programs that I have no formal training in. In short, it's a brag. I am self taught in what I do. I am showing that I understand the capabilities of the programs, and that I can see ways to make them flexible in purpose.

So, here is the proof.

This may take a bit to load. It's 3 times the file size of the last test, but in regards to my personal attention to the construction, I only had to take 5 minutes to put it together. Also, Until it has loaded for several minutes, it will only play the file linearly. Basically, it will only go left. That's not my fault. It's your internet connections. It's the same navigation, so enjoy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment