Thursday, August 6, 2009

More xbox

After completing the missile ship, I was excited for the next subject. He wanted a fighter from me. He decided he didn't like his concept art, so he just told me that he wanted an air breathing aircraft, capable also of spaceflight. He also said he wanted it to be based on the F-117:


But with the, and I quote "total awesomeness of the F-14".


I knew upon hearing that that it would not be nearly as easy. Let me tell you friends, it is no where near as easy as it sounds. Looking at it now, what I wanted to do was not what he wanted. I wanted to take an F-14 and give it facets. Through his additional instructions it became clear he wanted an F-117, but slightly different. I came up, all told with 9 different models. Here are some of them.


Luckily, he was able to take this image and circle the parts he wanted. (ever read the Ray Bradbury story, The Electric Grandmothers? Or maybe see the 1982 Movie? Just asking) Eventually, I got what he wanted.



I have suddenly become inspired however, to build it more Like I had in mind. It wouldn't be hard. I may just do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment